Reception system payments
Money transfers from the population have always been one of the most popular services in the postal system. The development of information technology and telecommunications has today made it possible to bring the provision of services to the population to a qualitatively new level. In order to increase the variety of services provided for retail transactions of individuals (transfer of funds, acceptance of utilities, etc.), maintain competitiveness in this market, as well as improve the provision of services based on the use of modern information technologies for the O'ZBEKISTON Joint Stock Company POCHTASI" an Automated Electronic Money Transfer System (PC AS EDP) was developed. Solvable problems 1. Automation of technological processes for performing operations when providing services to individuals and legal entities for sending, paying for money transfers within the Republic of Uzbekistan in the system of O'ZBEKISTON POCHTASI JSC; 2. Creation and maintenance of a unified information database on money transfers of all postal services of O'ZBEKISTON POCHTASI JSC; 3. Centralized data processing and management of technological processes for providing services to the population and legal entities for money transfers in the system of O'ZBEKISTON POCHTASI JSC; 4. Organization of electronic document flow when providing services for money transfers to individuals and legal entities; 5. Automated accounting and control of transactions related to money transfers; 6. Obtaining operational, accounting and analytical reporting on the status and conduct of transactions related to money transfers. Composition According to the hierarchy levels and functional purpose, the AS EDP PC is divided into the following parts:
- Electronic Money Transfer Processing Center.
- Regional level (branches, Post Office).
- District level (District postal center).
- Post office level.
- Republican level.
- Regional level.
- District level.
- received by the recipient (paid), in the system this DP status is set to “paid”;
- rejected (incorrect address, etc.), in the system this DP status is set to “rejected”;
- requires forwarding to another post office, in the system this DP status is set to “requires forwarding”;
- the storage period has expired, the status of this DP is set to “expired”;
- status of an individual DP - where it was entered, at what stage of processing it is, whether payment was made, etc.
- aggregated information - total amounts, number of DPs by periods, post offices, regional nodes, etc.
Didn't find a solution for your business?
Leave a request and our manager will contact you and select an individual solution for you!