“Electronic system for accepting payments for market services” is a functional subsystem of the Integrated Automated Banking System of a commercial bank (IABS).
Reception system payments
IABS version 6.0.0, developed under the code name “IABS 24x7”, is a new generation automated banking system that combines all the best qualities of previous versions of IABS, innovative technical solutions and extensive functional coverage. IAS 24x7 allows the bank to serve its clients around the clock, 24x7.
Innovative technical solutions that form the basis of IAS 24x7 have significantly improved the performance, reliability, fault tolerance and information security of the system. Thanks to the built-in means of protection against failures, IAS 24x7 automatically detects and eliminates most abnormal situations, which ensures high stability and reliability of the system.
Version of IABS 24x7 for mobile devices - “IABS 24x7 Mobile” is a simplified version of IABS for the popular Android platform, designed to provide access to IABS functions through mobile devices (tablets, smartphones).
IABS 24x7 Mobile is designed to automate the work of:
-remote service points not connected to the bank’s corporate network (mini banks, savings banks, special cash desks);
-mobile communal cash registers and mini banks on wheels;
-utility agents for collecting utility payments.
IABS 24x7 Mobile
Designed from the very beginning according to a three-level architecture “client - application server - database server” taking into account the features of the IT infrastructure of a modern multi-branch commercial bank, IABS provides almost unlimited scalability. Thanks to a carefully thought-out structure of database objects and the use of built-in DBMS tools for managing large amounts of data, high system performance and a high level of availability of computing resources of server equipment are ensured. The performance of the IBS depends little on the number of bank branches and the total number of users, which has been confirmed in practice. Therefore, adding new branches or increasing the number of users as the bank naturally grows has virtually no effect on system performance and the availability of computing resources of server equipment.
In the absence of alternative communication channels or in the event of a power outage, branch employees can work with access to the nearest branch, at the head bank or at any other workplace equipped with means of using an electronic digital signature (EDS) and having a communication channel with the head bank. In this case, there is no need to move workstations or other equipment; it is sufficient to have the required number of currently free computers at the departure site.
Multilingual user interface
One of the main advantages of IABS 24x7 is its new, multilingual user interface. When logging into the system, the user is given the opportunity to select a language that is convenient for him. Currently, IABS supports Russian, Uzbek in Cyrillic, Uzbek in Latin and English languages. Work is underway to expand the list of supported languages.
Logical automated workstations
The IABS user interface is an operating environment into which all subsystems and software systems that are part of the IABS are integrated. Access to the functions of IAS subsystems is provided through a single user interface with a single entry point. The user will be given access only to virtual subsystems and software modules generated by the system dynamically, based on the functions and data available to him. Thus, each user will be provided with his own logical automated workstation (AWS), dynamically generated by the system.
Virtualization of subsystems and program modules is performed directly in the database, which ensures a high level of security.
Online interface with international payment systemSWIFT
IABS automates almost all international operations performed by commercial banks of Uzbekistan, including documentary operations. At the same time, all IBS subsystems and software modules that automate international transactions are fully integrated with the international payment system SWIFT.
The IABS online interface with the SWIFT Alliance Access system automates the generation, sending and receiving of SWIFT messages in real mode. More than 100 SWIFT messages are supported, including more than 60 messages for correspondence and notifications. There are functions for monitoring incoming and outgoing messages. Integration of IABS with the SWIFT Alliance Access system can be carried out either directly via the SOAP protocol or through the IBM Websphere MQ system.
According to regulatory documents and instructions of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, accounting in commercial banks of Uzbekistan should be maintained at two levels:
Synthetic accounting on synthetic accounting accounts (i.e. on 5-digit balance sheet accounts according to the chart of accounts of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation);
Analytical accounting on analytical level accounts (20-digit personal accounts opened at the level of bank branches).
However, two-level accounting does not cover all the analytical needs of a modern commercial bank with a complex organizational structure. The insufficient level of detail in synthetic accounts does not allow one to unambiguously transform the bank’s balance sheet into IFRS standards, which complicates the procedure for verifying the bank’s activities by external auditors. Since, with two-level accounting, the lowest organizational unit with its own full balance sheet is a branch, it is impossible to maintain complete separate accounting of transactions for the economic and operational activities of mini banks.
Therefore, IABS 24x7 is based on the principle of multi-level accounting, which allows the bank to maintain accounting records up to five levels deep:
Synthetic accounting. At this level, synthetic accounting is carried out on synthetic accounting accounts (i.e. on 5-digit balance sheet accounts according to the chart of accounts of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation)
Accounting by product. At this level, synthetic accounting is maintained by product in the subaccounts of the extended chart of accounts of a commercial bank;
Reserve level. This level of synthetic accounting is reserved for the development of the analytical capabilities of the system in the future;
Analytical accounting. This is the main analytical level, where analytical accounting is maintained on 20-digit personal accounts for clients and transactions. All personal accounts are opened at the level of bank branches. However, personal accounts used to record mini-bank transactions can be linked to specific mini-banks;
Detailed accounting. At this additional analytical level, you can maintain detailed accounting on subaccounts of the additional accounting register, which is a level of deep detail for personal accounts at the main analytical level. Subaccounts of the additional accounting register are opened in connection with the parent 20-digit personal accounts of the main analytical level. Subaccounts of the additional accounting register can be opened both at the level of branches and at the level of mini banks. An additional analytical level can be used, for example, to divide part of the resources of a branch's correspondent account between its mini-banks.
The first three levels are levels of synthetic accounting, and the last two levels are levels of analytical accounting. Thus, IABS 24x7 supports three-level synthetic and two-level analytical accounting.
Support for separate mini bank balance
Mini banks are divisions of a commercial bank designed to serve clients outside of bank branches. Thus, mini banks allow you to significantly expand the territory covered by the bank. However, without the possibility of separate accounting of operations for the economic and operational activities of mini banks from the own operations of the parent branch, it is very difficult to assess the efficiency and profitability of mini banks.
When developing the IAS 24x7 core, the system included the possibility of multi-level accounting of accounting transactions, which made it possible to separately account for the transactions of mini banks. On sub-accounts of the additional accounting register, you can open your own correspondent account for each mini-bank in order to divide part of the resource of the branch's correspondent account between its mini-banks. The IABS 24x7 payment center automatically determines the external transactions of mini banks and makes the appropriate postings to the corresponding sub-accounts on the additional accounting register. Moreover, all this happens in the background and is transparent to the user who initiated the operation. Thus, in IABS 24x7, a mini bank becomes a lower-level organizational unit with its own full balance sheet.
Balance sheets at various levels will be generated as follows:
- The bank’s balance sheet will be formed by consolidating the balance sheets of all branches;
- The regional balance will be formed by consolidating the balance sheets of branches in the region;
- The branch balance will be formed by consolidating the balances and turnover of analytical accounts (20-digit personal accounts) for the branch;
- The balance sheet of the mini bank will be formed by consolidating the balances and turnover of analytical accounts and subaccounts of the additional accounting register for the mini bank;
- The branch’s own balance sheet will be formed by deducting the shares of mini banks from the branch’s balance sheet.
Multi-currency Payment Center
In IABS 24x7, the mechanism for processing interbranch and interbank payment transactions has been completely rewritten. Instead of the “Commercial Bank Payment System” software complex, which is autonomous from the IABS, the “Payment Center” subsystem was developed as part of the IABS, allowing an authorized employee of the head bank to manage the work of the built-in IABS Payment Center 24x7.
The IABS 24x7 payment center supports new capabilities of the IABS 24x7 core, including two-level analytical accounting, currency payment documents, simultaneous operation of the bank on several operational days, as well as the product-oriented architecture of the IABS 24x7 core. The Payment Center can automatically determine external payment transactions of mini-banks (inter-branch and interbank payment transactions of mini-banks, payment transactions between mini-banks, as well as payment transactions between mini-banks and branches) and automatically make the necessary accounting entries for the corresponding sub-accounts on an additional accounting register
RB systems with the bank's corporate design
Remote banking systems (RBS), which are part of the IBS (Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, etc.), have a multilingual user interface that is individually adapted for each bank, based on the bank’s own corporate design. Instead of an old-fashioned name such as “Internet banking” or “Mobile banking”, the client interface of the RBS system displays the corporate name assigned to it by the bank with the bank’s logo.
IABS RBS systems support Russian, Uzbek in Cyrillic, Uzbek in Latin and English. Currently, work is underway to add support for Karakalpak and Tajik languages.
The bank's presence of remote customer service systems with a multilingual client interface, its own corporate design and corporate name distinguishes it favorably from banks that do not have such systems, emphasizing the prestige and impeccable authority of this bank.
NEW OPPORTUNITIES OF IAS 24x7
IBS is designed according to a three-level architecture “client - application server - database server”, taking into account the peculiarities of the organizational structure and IT infrastructure of a modern multi-branch commercial bank.
Thanks to its modular architecture and support for interfaces with all existing banking information systems, IABS can be easily adapted to the needs of any commercial bank, regardless of the number of branches, the characteristics of the organizational structure and the complexity of the IT infrastructure.
The performance of the IABS hardware and software complex can be increased both by increasing the characteristics of servers (“vertical” scaling) and by increasing their number (“horizontal” scaling).
IABS 24x7 CORE
At the heart of the functional subsystems is the core of the system, which implements the processing of operational elements in a rigid hierarchical sequence: banking transaction (product, service, etc.) - document - event - transaction. The IABS core also implements all system-wide functions that ensure the operation and interconnection of functional subsystems, control and administration of the system as a single mechanism. The IABS core is an operational and technological core that plays the role of a system-wide integrator and coordinator of the work of individual system components.
The core of IABS 24x7 consists of the following logical parts that actively interact with each other:
- General ledger;
- Accounting core;
- IABS operating environment;
- Business process automation system;
- Information security system;
- Interface for interaction with cryptographic protection systems.
ARCHITECTURE OF IABS
ABS Administration subsystem
- Program module “Accesses”
- Software module “IABS Users”
- Software module “Branch Management”
- Software module “Monitoring”
- Software module “Security”
- Program module “Directories”
- Software module “Resource Management”
- Software module “Automatic system control”
- Software module “Settings and help”
Subsystem “Exchange with external systems”
- Software module “Entrepreneur’s Account”
- Software module “Interaction with State Tax Inspectorate”
- Software module “Interaction with the Treasury”
- Software module “Interaction with the MUNIS system”
- Software module “Payment requirements of UZBEKENERGO JSC”
- Software module “Interaction with the UzASBO system”
Operational management subsystem
- Software module “Clients and accounts”
- Software module “Customer Identification”
- Software module “Customer Notification”
- Software module “Working with multilingual messages”
- Software module “Budget contributions”
- Software module “Single Tax Withholding”
- Software module “Accounting for HOAs”
Cash and settlement services subsystem
- Software module “Maintaining payment documents”
- Software module “Operational and cash services”
- Software module “Currency Operational Cash Services”
- Software module “Card Index”
- Software module “Electronic collection orders”
- Software module “Blocking collection orders”
- Software module “Accepting payments for Uz GM cars”
- Software module “Lending”
- Software module “Lending of agricultural products”
- Software module “Calculations for agricultural loans”
- Software module “Documents for agricultural loans”
- Software module “Accounting for guarantees”
- Software module “Accounting for pledged property”
- Software module “Interface for interaction with NIKI”
- Software module “Interface for interaction with ASOKI”
- Software module “Interface for interaction with the Pledge Register”
- Software module “Deposits of legal entities”
- Software module “Account Balances”
Internal Bank Accounting Subsystem
- Software module “Contract Accounting”
- Software module “Fixed Asset Accounting”
- Software module “Warehouse accounting”
- Software module “SMB Accounting”
- Software module “Human Resources Accounting and Management. Personnel.”
- Software module “Labor and wages accounting”
- Software module “Taxes and taxation”
- Software module “Branch expense management”
Cash circulation subsystem
- Software module “Cash expenses control”
- Software module “Cash reserves”
- Software module “Collection”
Subsystem “Currency operations”
- Administration software module
- Software module “Documents on currency transactions”
- Software module “Conversion operations”
- Software module “Mandatory sale of currency”
- Software module “Revaluation of currency balances”
- Software module “Conversion of foreign currency income and expenses”
- Software module “Exchange offices”
- Software module “Bank transfers”
- Software module “Letters of Credit”
- Software module “Guarantees”
- Forex Transactions software module
- Software module “Interbank deposits”1
- Software module “Maintaining export-import contracts”
- Software module “Money transfers”
- Software module “Interface for interaction with S.W.I.F.T.”
Plastic cards subsystemMasterCard/DUET
- Software module “Receive files”
- Software module “Working with documents”
Subsystem “SmartVista Plastic Cards”
- Software module “Registration of terminals”
- Software module “Replenishment – registry”
- Software module “Financial transactions”
- Software module “Information about Maps”
- Software module “Top-ups – individual”
- Software module “Reconciliation of balances”
- Software module “Statements”
- Software module “Bank Files”
- Software module “Task Scheduler”
- Software module “Viewing directories”
- Software module “Processing of directories of the Central Bank of the Republic of Russia”
- Software module “Branch reports”
- Software module “Additional reports”
- Software module “Consolidated reports”
- Software module “Electronic reports of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation”
- Software module “Bank Balance Monitoring”
- Software module “Payment Monitoring”
Subsystem “Audit reports”
- Software module “Internal audit”
Didn't find a solution for your business?
Leave a request and our manager will contact you and select an individual solution for you!