The Automated System for Monitoring and Accounting for Energy Resources (hereinafter referred to as the System) is designed for monitoring and accounting for energy consumption in household and industrial accounting based on multifunctional energy meters, including static single-phase and three-phase electricity meters, multifunctional natural gas meters, multifunctional heat, hot and cold water meters.
The system is designed to collect and process data from digital meters and sensors for the following types of energy resources:
- Hot and cold water supply.
- Natural gas.
The list may additionally include, for example, steam, compressed air and other elements.
- Automation of the processes of reading measured values of consumed energy resources from any metering point (group) through a data collection and transmission device (DCD) or from a meter at specified commercial intervals and remote monitoring of the state of the metering point and storage of metering parameters in the database;
- Ensuring control over compliance with energy consumption limits and quality parameters of the supplied energy resource;
- Dispatch control over the energy transmission line;
- Obtaining commercial information for financial settlements with consumers, based on existing billing;
- Obtaining balance or non-balance of active energy for a given period at various levels and sections of the distribution network;
- Real-time monitoring of the volume of energy resources spent, as well as, if necessary, the ability to set devices to a more economical consumption mode;
- Monitoring the energy consumption of individual structural divisions of the enterprise with the ability to calculate the share of energy costs in the cost of production.
A distinctive feature of the system is the use of high-speed Power Line Communication (PLC) technology. Thanks to this technology, the process of quickly collecting information coming from all energy resource meters is implemented.
The system has language support for user interfaces, depending on the configuration data. The following languages are supported: Uzbek (font - Latin), Russian (font - Cyrillic) and English.
The system can be used at electricity supply, gas supply, water supply enterprises, industrial enterprises of public utilities.
The ASKUE system includes:
- primary measuring instruments (meters) that continuously measure energy resource parameters,
- USPDs that collect data from meters at a given time interval, accumulate, process and transmit this data to the upper level,
- server of the data collection and processing center with specialized software, which allows displaying the received data in a form convenient for analysis and decision-making by service personnel, and making payments for energy resources.
All metering points are interconnected by communication channels. This system supports standard interfaces (type RS-232/485), as well as connections via dedicated, switched communication channels and local networks, GSM/GPRS/radio modems, supports all existing communication protocols with meters.
The system maintains technical control and accounting of the process of supply or consumption of energy resources both within the enterprise itself across its divisions and facilities, and its external consumers (subsubscriber).
The main task of technical accounting is:
- level of consumer load,
- quality of supplied energy resources,
- status of meters, USPD,
- control over emergency and other situations.
Keeping commercial records of the supply and consumption of energy resources makes it possible to make monetary payments for energy resources with a service provider or sub-subscriber. The ultimate purpose of commercial accounting is to determine the actual volume of energy supplied or consumed during the reporting period for use in financial statements.
The presence of a single database makes it possible to create a single schedule for all metering points, maintain centralized management of meters and data transmission systems, manage and monitor the activation, shutdown and status of meters, record events and communication sessions.
Advantages of the system
- Openness of the system. This advantage is determined by the use of equipment with open information exchange protocols (RS-485, Enternet, Ethernet, TCP/IP).
- Scalability. Determined by the possibility of expanding the system by including other objects and metering points.
- Modularity. It is determined by the fact that to include a new element in the System, it is enough to duplicate an existing standard node, connect it according to a standard circuit and enter the necessary configuration parameters of the new node into the System.
- Flexibility. Defined by the following capabilities:
- quick software transfer to any equipment
- independently making changes to the composition of accounting groups, the parameters of the requested information, the frequency of surveys and data submission;
- independently making changes to the user interface settings for a real user
- flexible approach to solving issues of user access to information.
- System security is ensured:
- dividing users into groups and dividing groups into user categories (Administrator, operator, dispatcher, etc.),
- division of groups by access categories,
- entering passwords and parameters defining access rights.
This system is based on the use of automated metering, which minimizes human participation at the stage of measurement, collection and processing of data, accounting for the energy resource used, ensuring reliable and prompt accounting on both the part of the service provider and the consumer.
The presence of ASKUE at an industrial enterprise makes it possible to fully control the process of energy consumption, which ensures minimization of production costs for the manufacture (release) of products.
1. Type of energy resources for automated accounting and control - electricity, natural gas, heat, hot, cold water, etc.
2.Operating mode – non-interruptible (on-line).
3. Communication channels for data transfer – GSM/GPRS/CDMA/LAN/PLC/Ethernet, etc.
4.Hardware support – personal computers, tablets, smartphones, etc.
5.Working interface – Web browser.
6.The number of energy metering devices is unlimited.
7.The structure of work and construction is multi-level.
8. Method of construction - with data collection and transmission devices and concentrators, as well as transparent construction directly with meters.
9. Operating conditions from – 50 to +85 C.
10. Compliance with technical requirements - GOST 22261.
Didn't find a solution for your business?
Leave a request and our manager will contact you and select an individual solution for you!