“Electronic system for accepting payments for market services” is a functional subsystem of the Integrated Automated Banking System of a commercial bank (IABS).
Reception system payments
Accounting for insurance contracts
- Managing a portfolio of insurance contracts.
- Management of a portfolio of reinsurance contracts.
- Loss settlement management.
- Calculation of insurance technical reserves.
- Managing work with agents.
- Financial management.
- Preparation of reporting materials on the company’s activities.
- The “Maintaining policyholders, insurers and insurance agents” function is designed to enter, store and search information about policyholders, insurers and insurance agents.
- The “Maintain Insurance Applications” function is intended for entering, reviewing, deciding, storing and searching for insurance applications.
- The “Maintaining Insurance Contracts” function is designed to work with insurance contracts and insurance objects, taking into account the currency of the contract, discount on the contract, payment options for contracts, etc. Files with electronic documents can be attached to the insurance contract.
- The “Claims Settlement” function is designed to record insured events. Information about insured events includes: data on the insured event that occurred, the amount of damage claimed and the amount of payment, the reason for refusal of compensation, etc. It is possible to attach files with electronic documents on the insured event.
- The “Maintaining Reinsurance Agreements” function is designed to work with reinsurance agreements and to record transferred or accepted obligations under insurance risks.
- The “Calculation of Tariff Rates” function is designed to calculate tariff rates by type of insurance, taking into account existing rules and the specifics of the insurance company and insurance risks.
- Function “Calculation of insurance reserves”:
- The “Analytics and Information” function allows you to receive standard and analytical reporting, in particular:
- The function “Accounting for strict reporting forms” with full preservation of history for all issued forms and receiving operational reports on the movement of forms.
- The “Maintaining normative and reference information” function ensures that the normative reference information necessary for the functioning of the complex is maintained and kept up to date. Main reference books: objects of insurance, types of insurance (with insurance rates), types of insurance activities, classes of insurance, risk groups, risks, etc.
- The “Administration” function provides programmatic protection against unauthorized access to the system, management of access rights to certain operating modes for various categories of users, and monitoring of user actions and powers.
- The “Maintain Organizational Structure” function is designed to take into account the internal structure of the insurance company, such as the list and hierarchy of divisions and departments, list of employees.
- The complex was implemented using modern technologies and built on modern industriesdata platforms (OS, DBMS, etc.), which makes it flexible, open and scalable.
- The complex works with a single information database controlled by the Oracle 10G DBMS and has the ability to further integrate with other automated systems.
- Unified data warehouse for managing an insurance company with a complex organizational structure.
- Reliability and high speed of processing large volumes of data.
- Efficiency and support for distributed work.
- Complete functionality in the field of insurance accounting.
- Flexibility, the ability to quickly create and record new products.
- High scalability:
- simple and standard replication of the system to geographically new points of sale of the company's insurance services
- ensuring the possibility of convenient creation and operation of new insurance products.
- Openness, that is, the ability to adapt the system to constantly changing business requirements.
- A single information space that prevents duplication of data and ensures its relevance and consistency at any time.
- Easy to configure and adapt the system in accordance with the organizational and functional characteristics of the company.
- Comprehensive information protection:
- from unauthorized access at the application level and server protection
- at the level of customizable user roles and access organization in strict accordance with their job responsibilities.
- Creating various reports and obtaining statistical data.
- Full compliance of exported output document data formats with current legal requirements, guidelines and regulatory requirements of relevant ministries and departments.
- Full coordination of the management activities of an insurance company, group of insurance companies or insurance holding company.
- Integration of operational accounting of insurance contracts with the functions of accounting and formation of insurance reserves.
Didn't find a solution for your business?
Leave a request and our manager will contact you and select an individual solution for you!