The software package “Accounting for insurance contracts - OSAGO” is designed for operational recording and analysis of data on compulsory motor third party liability insurance contracts (OSAGO). PC “Accounting for insurance contracts - OSAGO” is one of the modules of the enterprise management system “Fido Business Suite”, designed for complex automation (ERP system) of the activities of an insurance company, and allows you to automate the work of all departments of the company in a single information base. Tasks SOLVED by PC “ACCOUNTING FOR INSURANCE CONTRACTS - MTPL”: Management of a portfolio of compulsory motor liability insurance contracts, including: - Registration of policyholders, owners, persons allowed to drive vehicles, as well as the entire necessary set of their details. - Registration of MTPL agreements with automatic tariff calculation in accordance with current Government regulations. - Printing applications for insurance, policies, insurance acts and other accompanying documents under the contract. - Carrying out calculations of insurance technical reserves - Managing work with agents. - Loss settlement management: registration of insured events, work with claims - Accounting for strict reporting forms and obtaining operational reporting on the movement of forms. - Financial management: - Accounting for received premiums, declared losses and payments under contracts. - Accounting for recourse claims and actual receipts on them. - Preparation of reporting materials for accounting of MTPL insurance contracts. - Preparation of custom analytical reports on contracts. - Receiving reports: certificate of insurance premium calculation, insurance policy logbook, vehicle logbook, insurance claims logbook, etc. MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE PC “ACCOUNTING FOR INSURANCE CONTRACTS - MTPL” The functionality of the complex covers the entire life cycle of maintaining and recording insurance contracts of compulsory motor third party liability insurance: from accepting an application form for insurance, issuing an insurance policy, recording insurance payments, insured events and ending with the closure of insurance contracts:
- The “Maintaining policyholders, insurers and insurance agents” function is designed to store and search information about policyholders, insurers and insurance agents.
- The “Maintaining insurance applications” function is intended for entering, reviewing, making a decision, storing and searching for insurance applications.
- The “Maintain auto liability insurance policies” function is designed to work with insurance policies.
- The “Claims Settlement” function is designed to record insurance claims.
- The “Insurance Premium Calculation” function is designed to calculate the insurance premium taking into account base and tariff rates, discounts, etc.
- The “Analytics and Information” function allows you to receive standard and analytical reporting. Reporting forms must be provided by the Customer at the software development stage.
- The “Maintaining Regulatory Reference Information” function ensures that the regulatory reference information necessary for the functioning of the software package is maintained and kept up to date.
- The “Administration” function provides programmatic protection against unauthorized access to the system, management of access rights to certain operating modes for various categories of users, and monitoring of user actions and powers.
- The “Maintain Organizational Structure” function is designed to take into account the internal structure of the insurance company, such as the list and hierarchy of divisions and departments, list of employees.
- The system is implemented using modern technologies and built on modern industrial platforms (OS, DBMS, etc.), which makes it flexible, open and scalable.
- The system works with a single information database controlled by the Oracle 10G DBMS and has the ability to further integrate with other automated systems.
- Unified data warehouse for insurance company management with layersproper organizational structure.
- Reliability and high speed of processing large volumes of data.
- Responsiveness and support for distributed work.
- Complete functionality in the field of insurance accounting.
- Flexibility, the ability to quickly create and record new insurance products.
- High scalability:
- The ability to adapt the system to constantly changing business requirements.
- A single information space that prevents duplication of data and ensures its relevance and consistency at any time.
- Easy to configure and adapt the system in accordance with the organizational and functional characteristics of the company.
- Comprehensive information protection:
- Creating various reports and obtaining statistical data.
- Full compliance of exported output document data formats with current legal requirements, guidelines and regulatory requirements of relevant ministries and departments.
- Well-established implementation methodology and technology.
- Program maintenance involves updating (updating) in accordance with changes in legislation, user support through consultation, as well as further development of the functionality of the software product.
Didn't find a solution for your business?
Leave a request and our manager will contact you and select an individual solution for you!