The automated system “Electronic payments of the population” is a new software package designed to automate the acceptance of one-time payments from the population (payment of taxes, lawsuits, customs duties, etc.), payments for utility services (for the use of electricity, cold, hot water, payment garbage collection services, payment for the services of cellular operators, Internet providers, for repayment of loans received from the bank, as well as for intercity money transfers on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The main purpose of AS EPN is:
- Automation of accepting payments from individuals in bank divisions (branches, mini-banks, savings and specialized cash desks) and through self-service devices (info-kiosks, ATMs) in favor of companies providing services to the public;
- Organization of information exchange with the relevant information systems of companies providing services to the public;
- Organization of accounting and management accounting of the bank for transactions carried out with individuals from their deposit accounts, using plastic cards or cash in accordance with the laws and current regulatory materials;
- Providing information and statistical support for the effective management of the bank’s processes for transactions carried out in the EPN system.
The main goals of creating AS EPN The introduction of AS EPN for the bank will allow achieving the following main goals:
- Organize the acceptance of payments from the public for services across the entire network of bank institutions, as well as from self-service devices (ATMs, information kiosks);
- Ensure acceleration of the implementation of new types of payments from the population;
- Monitor the performance of self-service devices;
- Ensure monitoring of completed transactions;
- Generate reports and exchange files for information systems of enterprises providing services to the public;
- Generate reporting data for control and decision-making by managers and management personnel of the bank;
- Provide service to individuals at any branch of the bank - during business hours, at any terminal, ATM - depending on the operating hours of the retail establishments where it is installed and self-service devices (info kiosks) - around the clock;
- Ensure the implementation of a unified bank policy to expand the list of services and centralized management of the conditions of services provided to clients;
- Ensure unification of software.
- Unified AS EPN database;
- Processing center;
- Communication module;
- Software complex AS EPN.
- Bath database server running Oracle DBMS 9i and higher;
- Application server supporting J2EE container.
Didn't find a solution for your business?
Leave a request and our manager will contact you and select an individual solution for you!